Accounting for Charities and Social Enterprises
Do you need help establishing a Charity or Social Enterprise?
Here at Marden and Co, as well as looking after private enterprises, we also deal with not for profit organisations in Epsom, Croydon, Sutton and across Surrey. Whether your organisation is a registered charity, a community interest or not for profit company, or a social enterprise, we have the experience to deal with it.
We work with the Board, Treasurers and co-ordinators in the following areas:
- Liaising with our Company Formation partners to establish an appropriate legal entity
- Ensuring that record keeping is adequate to produce reliable accounts
- Putting in place systems to ensure that the organisation’s assets are safe
- Creating reporting systems for management accounts, budgets and variance analysis
- Producing year end accounts which comply with statutory formats
- Auditing of year end accounts
- Auditing of certain grant funding as required
- Completion of Annual Returns for Companies House, Charity Commission or the FSA