in Sutton, Epsom, Croydon and Across Surrey
These days the paperwork involved in employing staff can be an absolute nightmare.
First of all there is the minefield of PAYE and National Insurance, and then there are all the new regulations for student loans, maternity pay, paternity leave – the list is endless! The ongoing cost of a payroll package and the annual updates, together with the problem of having a staff member (usually the owner or manager) being tied to producing wages, leads many businesses to outsource this area in order to free up their staff to be more productive.
You need to talk to Marden and Co:
- If you are considering becoming a subcontractor under the CIS scheme
- If you are unsure whether someone who works for you is an employee, or self-employed.
At Marden & Co we offer a full payroll bureau service to companies in Surrey:
- You provide us with details of your employees on a weekly or monthly basis. We calculate their net pay, and provide you with a detailed report, pay slips for all your staff, and a note of your PAYE-NIC liabilities. We prepare P45s for staff who are leaving to work elsewhere. We also provide you with journals to enter into your accounting records.
- We can prepare your end of year returns and reconcile the amount of tax you have paid with your total liability for the year.
- We can prepare your P11D returns for expenses paid to employees and any benefits in kind, and calculate any additional National Insurance liability.
- We can help you through the minefield of company car taxation and help you decide whether it is more tax advantageous to use a company car or to claim business mileage.
- If you wish to manage your own payroll, we encourage clients to use software from the Sage Payroll range. We can provide the software, support, stationery, and training to suit your needs.